Friday, January 9, 2009

First post

Hello all
This is my first post.
I hope to add something useful and worthwhile each day, whether it is a commentary on the day's events, a daily quote, hints, tips, or just my own thoughts.
We shall see where it all leads and what becomes of it.
First of all, a little about myself. I am a 48 year old female from Victoria, Australia. I have 4 children, 3 grandchildren (with another due at the end of Feb.), I work as a correctional officer, I am a keen cook, love photography, travelling, walking and cycling, reading and good movies.
I love learning about the human condition and the why's of human behaviour.
I will be sharing recipes, photos, book and movie reviews, and anything else that occurs to me.
I leave you with my thought for today: "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment